Meet the team
Depaul International's staffing infrastructure is small, but its remit from Depaul International's Board of Trustees is to oversee the work of the Depaul Group as a whole and to develop into new territories where need is identified.
- Mark McGreevy OBE - Depaul Group Chief Executive*
- Ros Avery - Group Finance and Resources Director
- Ian Brady - Chief Executive, Depaul International
- Alison Veasey - EA to Group Chief Executive and Chief Executive
- Jason Eades - Senior Partnerships Manager
- Anja Bohnsack - Research and Development Manager
- Ewan Day-Collins - Research and Development Officer
- Fr Pat Murphy CM - Values Director (voluntary role
External consultants are brought in to advise and work on specific areas when necessary.
*Mark McGreevy is also a Founder of the Institute of Global Homelessness in Chicago.